Ruel Recharge Puja
- This event has passed.
Within the renowned Tibetan tantric system of protection, ruels are the most supreme of all. Traditionally handmade every ten years, Tibetan ruels contain nearly 100 secret and blessed ingredients. They are consecrated by senior members of the Tibetan monastic community, in a careful process involving pujas and mantras for three consecutive nights, to seal the energies of the Buddhas and Dharma Protectors within.
The Ruel Recharge Puja is a powerful ritual which renews and recharges the potent protection of this amulet with the blessed energies of the Tantric Buddha Yamantaka and the Dharma Protectors Kalarupa, Dorje Shugden and Setrap.
In this way, your ruel will continue to be an extremely effective antidote against persistent harm caused by spirits, curses and black magic, and will protect you against obstacles and negativities.
- 10.00 am Dorje Shugden kawang recitation
- 1.00 pm Break
- 4.00 pm Ruel recharge puja
- 6.00 pm End
The puja includes extended recitation of Dorje Shugden’s kawang — a confessional prayer that purifies tremendous negative karma that we have accumulated over lifetimes. When done consistently, kawang practice will remove obstacles that threaten our Dharma practice, and create conducive conditions — both externally as material necessities and physical health, and internally within our mind.
Furthermore, kawang recitation is one of the pujas that Dorje Shugden advised all Kecharians to engage in collectively, to clear obstacles for the fruition of our Dharma projects and for the success of our efforts to preserve our lineage and Rinpoche’s legacy.
Benefits for sponsors and attendees
- Powerful protection against harm and negativities
- Clears obstacles for health, well-being and spiritual success
- Purification of tremendous negative karma
- Conducive conditions for material resources and spiritual attainments
- Collectively creates causes for fruition of Dharma projects
How you can participate
You can submit the following items at Kechara House, Petaling Jaya by 3.00 pm on September 30 (Fri) or at Kechara Forest Retreat by 3.00pm on October 1 (Sat).
- Protection ruel (encased or un-encased)
- Chakras of any Buddhist deity (encased or un-encased)
If you are making a submission, please see the important notes below.
Admission to the puja is free and all are welcome to attend. If you are attending, you may wish to offer kuyong (a token monetary offering) to the Sangha who will be conducting the puja.
To ensure we have enough seating for all guests, please RSVP your attendance here.
How you can contribute
We seek your kind sponsorship to cover the costs of this and other pujas held in conjunction with Tsem Rinpoche’s Parinirvana Anniversary and Relic Stupa consecration ceremony.
- Ordinary sponsor: RM30
- Special sponsor: RM150
- Bronze sponsor: RM300
- Silver sponsor: RM750
- Gold sponsor: RM1,500
- Diamond sponsor: RM3,000
- Grand sponsor: RM5,000
Most pujas will be performed in Kechara Forest Retreat from mid-August to mid-October 2022. Your donation will help us with the cost of:
- Puja offerings
- Ritual substances
- Food and travel for visiting Sangha
- Temple upkeep and overheads
Donate online to the Tsem Rinpoche Parinirvana Anniversary Fund at VajraSecrets.com or WhatsApp us at wa.me/60103020999. Any amount is welcome and deeply appreciated.
- Label your ruel/chakra with your name and phone number.
- Please ensure you get a tag if you are submitting your ruel/chakra at Kechara House or Kechara Forest Retreat. You will need the tag to collect your items after the puja.
- Only ruels and chakras of enlightened beings are permitted. Please do not submit protection amulets of unenlightened beings.
- We will do our best to safeguard your ruel/chakra. However, we are not responsible in the unlikely event of loss or damage to your items.