Cope with grief and loss
Losing a loved one is never easy.
But the time will come when we all have to say farewell. We know how difficult the loss of a loved one can be, and we’re here to help you and your family get through it.
In Buddhism, we believe that death leads to rebirth.
During this journey, the consciousness lingers until a new life is found. The process of rebirth can happen almost immediately or take up to 49 days.
A great deal can be done during this crucial transitional period (bardo) to obtain a new birth in a higher realm.
Both the dying and the departed need help to transcend.
Tibetan Buddhist prayers, memorial offerings, and dedication of goodwill can give your loved ones a peaceful send-off.
These rituals call upon the compassionate Buddhas to comfort, protect and guide your dearly departed to a good rebirth.
To assist you during this difficult time, we offer bereavement prayers and complete bereavement care packages.
- Prayers and rituals during the wake and funeral
- Final prayer service
(COMING IN 2024)
- Memorial prayers
- Monthly + yearly offering services
- Qing Ming offering packages
- Ullambana offering bundles
- Death anniversary pujas + offerings
- Buddha statue dedication
- Walk-in bundles
HOW PRAYERS HELP
Blessing the Dearly Departed
Our bereavement prayers call upon the compassionate Buddhas to bless the dearly departed.
- Lama Chopa generates a vast amount of good karmic energies.
- The 35 Confessional Buddhas Sutra purifies negative karmas.
- Medicine Buddha heals the mind & spirit.
- Dorje Shugden & Setrap protect and guide towards a positive rebirth.