Be a kecharian
Being a Kecharian is about being part of a larger spiritual community
How It Works
Earn points for being an active Kecharian — by attending classes and events, making offerings, requesting spiritual services, shopping for spiritual items, or becoming a volunteer. The more you do, the more points you’ll get in return.
Your Membership App helps you earn and redeem points easier. All you have to do is scan the QR code that comes with your virtual membership card. Points are credited and redeemed automatically.
Get great freebies such as a Wish-fulfilling Dorje Shugden birthday puja, a free stay at Kechara Forest Retreat, and a complimentary car blessing.
Vouchers will be sent to you via your Membership App. All you have to do is present them at the participating outlet. Redeem your vouchers immediately or save them for a time of your choosing.
Enjoy special member rates for stays at Kechara Forest Retreat, wellness and spiritual programmes, and purchases at VajraSecrets. Simply present your virtual membership card (available on your Membership App) to enjoy the benefits.
We’re always on the lookout for deals that all Kecharians can benefit from. Stay updated on the latest promotions, discounts and offers from our growing network of partners, all via your Membership App.
View your membership status, points balance, transaction history and update your personal details anytime via your Membership App.
PLANS + PRICING
Choose the Membership
that Works for You
Membership fees help us maintain the temple and sustain His Eminence Tsem Rinpoche’s legacy to benefit all sentient beings with the gift of Dharma. We look forward to welcoming you into our spiritual family.
HOW TO REGISTER
It’s Easy to Become a Kecharian
Register as a Kechara member
at Kechara House, Petaling Jaya or Kechara Forest Retreat, Bentong.
Add your virtual membership card
Enjoy the perks of being a Kecharian!
THE FINE PRINT
General Terms + Conditions
FOR REWARDS AND REDEMPTIONS
- Collect 1 reward point per RM1 spent on products and services at participating Kechara outlets.
- Participating outlets include:
- Kechara House, Petaling Jaya
- Kechara Forest Retreat, Bentong
- VajraSecrets retail outlets (Kechara House, Sunwaymas, Kechara Forest Retreat)
- VajraSecrets.com online store
- Collection of reward points is valid for purchases of selected products, offerings and services carried under the Kechara and VajraSecrets brands.
- Collection of reward points is not valid for fundraising-related products, services and events, inclusive of sponsorships and/or contributions towards such products, services and events.
- Collect reward points for participation in selected activities and for volunteering in Kechara projects. Activities refer to those that have no admission fee and include weekly pujas and Dharma classes. Member must be in attendance for the full duration of the activity in order to qualify for reward points.
- Regular activities: 50 points
- Major events and festivals: 100 points
- Volunteering: 500 points (for indicated activities only)
- New member referral: 1000 points (via referral code)
- 100 reward points is worth RM1.00.
- Reward points can be redeemed against the invoiced/billed amount for purchases of selected products, offerings and services under the Kechara and VajraSecrets brands. To redeem, you need a minimum of 500 reward points and thereafter in increments of 100 points.
- Reward points cannot be redeemed for fundraising-related products, services and events, including sponsorships and/or contributions towards such fundraising products, services and events.
- Reward points can be redeemed for selected items/services that will be defined in a redemption catalogue.
- Reward points cannot be redeemed for cash and are not transferable or exchangeable to other members and/or friends or family.
- Reward points do not expire as long as your membership is valid
These terms and conditions are subject to change when necessary to facilitate the membership program.