Dorje Shugden Day
- This event has passed.
- 10.00 am – 11.00 am Prayer Flag + Smoke Offering at the Dorje Shugden grotto
- 6.30 pm – 9.00 pm Shize Fire Puja at Medicine Buddha Hill
Benefits for Sponsors and Attendees
- Prayer flag offering is a Tibetan cultural tradition to bring positive energy, happiness and peace, and send prayers and blessings on the winds.
- Smoke offering is an auspicious ritual to request Dorje Shugden for blessings, good conditions and fulfilment of wishes.
- The Shize Peaceful Fire Puja is highly beneficial for healing from illness and disease, especially during this time of the pandemic. It is also effective for:
- Pacifying obstacles and problems
- Purifying past negative deeds and negative karma
- Calming the environment, natural disasters and calamities
- Helping the deceased to take a good rebirth
- Accumulating merits for spiritual realisations and attainments.
These pujas are recommended by His Eminence Kensur Rinpoche Lobsang Phende, the abbot emeritus of Shar Gaden Monastery, to generate tremendous merits dedicated to the successful search and recognition of H.E. Tsem Rinpoche’s new incarnation.
The prayers will be led by Venerable Gen Usu-la Lobsang Jinpa, the chantmaster emeritus of Shar Gaden Monastery, as well as Venerable Geshe Jangchup Gyaltsen.
Collectively, these three pujas are a celebration of Dorje Shugden’s blessings and are highly beneficial for all sponsors and attendees.
How you can participate
Admission to the puja is free and all are welcome to attend. If you are attending, you may wish to offer kuyong (a token monetary offering) to the Sangha who will be conducting the puja.
As seating at the fire puja site is limited, please RSVP your attendance here.
How you can contribute
We seek your kind sponsorship to cover the costs of this and other pujas held in conjunction with Tsem Rinpoche’s Parinirvana Anniversary and Relic Stupa consecration ceremony.
- Ordinary sponsor: RM30
- Special sponsor: RM150
- Bronze sponsor: RM300
- Silver sponsor: RM750
- Gold sponsor: RM1,500
- Diamond sponsor: RM3,000
- Grand sponsor: RM5,000
Most pujas will be performed in Kechara Forest Retreat from mid-August to mid-October 2022. Your donation will help us with the cost of:
- Puja offerings
- Ritual substances
- Food and travel for visiting Sangha
- Temple upkeep and overheads
Donate online to the Tsem Rinpoche Parinirvana Anniversary Fund at VajraSecrets.com or WhatsApp us at wa.me/60103020999. Any amount is welcome and deeply appreciated.
Who is Dorje Shugden?
Dorje Shugden is a Tibetan guardian deity who has swiftly helped many. Regarded as the ‘World Peace Protector’, he brings success and wish-fulfilment to all who invoke upon him. Many have testified to his swift and benevolent power as a healer, a provider of spiritual and material opportunities, a defender from negative elements and a source of bliss and harmony in the home. Dorje Shugden’s pacifying form, known as Shize, is called upon to invoke the energy of peace and to fulfil wishes through peaceful methods.
There’s really no better place to celebrate Dorje Shugden Day than in Kechara Forest Retreat, which is home to the world’s largest Dorje Shugden statue.