Yangdup Wealth Puja
- This event has passed.
Yangdup is an elaborate wealth-summoning ceremony traditionally performed once a year in all Tibetan monasteries. The ritual invokes upon the energies of the wealth deities to generate material resources, abundance and prosperity. This provides sustenance for sponsors, monasteries, Dharma centres and participants, and also fuels the growth of Buddha’s sacred teachings.
Join us for the Yangdup Wealth Puja at Kechara Forest Retreat and receive the blessings of the wealth deities for yourself, your family and for the success of all your endeavours. This year’s puja will be presided over by Ven. Zawa Tulku Rinpoche and Ven. Geshe Jangchup Gyaltsen.
- May 21, 2022 (Sat)
- 10.00 am – 5.00 pm
- Kechara Forest Retreat, Bentong
- Free admission
The benefits accumulated from participating in the Yangdup puja are tremendous.
- Material wealth
- Better health
- Extend lifespan
- Spiritual riches
- Increase in all aspects of life
How you can participate
- Bring your wealth vase or wealth pills (yang dzay rilbu) to the Yangdup Wealth Puja to be recharged and re-energised.
- If you cannot attend in person, submit your items to Kechara House, PJ or Kechara Forest Retreat, Bentong by May 19 (Thursday).
- Submit a token monetary sum (notes only, no coins). This will be placed in the “wealth bag” inside the wealth box to generate energies of increase and growth for you.
- Sponsor a wealth vase to be inserted into Rinpoche’s Relic Stupa. Click for details.
- If you would like to invite a wealth vase or wealth pills, you can do so at Vajrasecrets.com.
- Only wealth vases of enlightened beings are permitted. Please do not submit/bring wealth vases of unenlightened beings.
- Label your wealth vase/wealth pills with your name and phone number.
- Please ensure you get a tag if you are submitting your wealth vase/wealth pills at Kechara House or Kechara Forest Retreat. You will need the tag to collect your items after the puja.
- When handling and transporting your wealth vase, please follow the correct protocol. Click for details.
- We will do our best to safeguard your wealth vase/wealth pills. However, we are not responsible in the unlikely event of loss or damage to your items.
- If you are submitting money to be placed inside the wealth box, put it in a ziplock bag and label it with your name and phone number in case we need to contact you.
- Money that is placed inside the wealth box cannot be returned.
We seek your kind sponsorship to cover the costs of this extensive and grand puja.
- Ordinary sponsor: RM30
- Special sponsor: RM150
- Bronze sponsor: RM300
- Silver sponsor: RM750
- Gold sponsor: RM1,500
- Diamond sponsor: RM3,000
- Grand sponsor: RM5,000
Your donation will help us with the cost of:
- Wealth box offerings
- Wealth puja offerings
- Ritual substances
- Food and travel for visiting Sangha
- Temple upkeep and overheads