- This event has passed.
Join us on Tuesday, 20th September 2022 for a self-initiation ritual which taps into the potent tantric energies of the feminine divine.
The Vajra Yogini self-initiation ceremony is a complex, elaborate ritual that has great significance for both initiates and non-initiates.
- For the uninitiated, attending the self-initiation ceremony creates the causes for us to receive Vajra Yogini’s practice in the future.
- For the initiated, the ceremony mends and reaffirms our vows taken previously, and purifies downfalls that could prevent us from gaining attainments from our practice.
Even more auspiciously, this ritual will be performed on Dakini Tsog Day, when our connection with the highest tantric female deity Vajra Yogini is strongest. Devoted Buddhists celebrate this holy day with a feast of offerings to deepen their connection with the feminine energy of wisdom.
Benefits for sponsors and attendees
- Mends broken vows
- Repairs broken commitments
- Re-affirms vows taken previously
- Purifies downfalls preventing spiritual attainments
- Strengthens the relationship with our spiritual guide
- Creates causes to receive higher tantric practices
- Creates causes for spiritual success
- Clears negative energy
- Blesses the environment
How you can participate
Admission to the puja is free and all are welcome to attend. If you are attending, you may wish to offer kuyong (a token monetary offering) to the Sangha who will be conducting the puja.
To ensure we have enough seating for all guests, please RSVP your attendance here.
How you can contribute
We seek your kind sponsorship to cover the costs of this and other pujas held in conjunction with Tsem Rinpoche’s Parinirvana Anniversary and Relic Stupa consecration ceremony.
- Ordinary sponsor: RM30
- Special sponsor: RM150
- Bronze sponsor: RM300
- Silver sponsor: RM750
- Gold sponsor: RM1,500
- Diamond sponsor: RM3,000
- Grand sponsor: RM5,000
Most pujas will be performed in Kechara Forest Retreat from mid-August to mid-October 2022. Your donation will help us with the cost of:
- Puja offerings
- Ritual substances
- Food and travel for visiting Sangha
- Temple upkeep and overheads
Donate online to the Tsem Rinpoche Parinirvana Anniversary Fund at VajraSecrets.com or WhatsApp us at wa.me/60103020999. Any amount is welcome and deeply appreciated.