Pets Day Out
June 4 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Pawsitive fun in the forest
Welcome to Pets’ Day Out — a day dedicated to all four-legged furriends and their hoomans to play in nature and soak in the pawsitive energies at Kechara Forest Retreat.
With a healthy balance of physical activities, mental stimulation and spiritual wellness, there’s plenty to do here. Take your furkid on a guided pet pilgrimage, get a special pet blessing from our pastors, go off-leash & picnic in our nature campsite, splash around in the wading pond, or just relax & bond with the fur-mily in our 35-acre grounds.
Open to dogs and cats of all sizes. Admission is free!
- Guided pet pilgrimage
- 8.45am – 10.45 am
- Pastor pet blessings (for a long & healthy life)
- 9.00am – 11.00 am
- Pet-friendly wading pond
- Off-leash picnic area
- Walkies in nature (over 35 acres & 10 holy sites to explore!)
- Bonding with hoomans & non-hoomans
- To ensure the health and safety of all pets, we recommend that your pet is vaccinated and on flea/tick prevention treatments.
- No outside food allowed. Food & drinks are available on-premise.
- You may wish to bring along a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen & mosquito repellant to protect yourself from the elements.
- Please wear face masks and comply with official SOPs to ensure a safe experience for everyone.
- See our pet-friendly house rules.