Pets Day Out
Pawsitive fun in the forest
Welcome to Pets’ Day Out — a day dedicated to all four-legged furriends and their hoomans to play in nature and soak in the pawsitive energies at Kechara Forest Retreat.
With a healthy balance of physical activities, mental stimulation and spiritual wellness, there’s plenty to do here. Take your furkid on a guided pet pilgrimage, get a special pet blessing from our pastors, go off-leash & picnic in our nature campsite, splash around in the wading pond, or just relax & bond with the fur-mily in our 35-acre grounds.
Open to dogs and cats of all sizes. Admission is free!
- Guided pet pilgrimage
- 8.45am – 10.45 am
- Pastor pet blessings (for a long & healthy life)
- 9.00am – 11.00 am
- Pet-friendly wading pond
- Off-leash picnic area
- Walkies in nature (over 35 acres & 10 holy sites to explore!)
- Bonding with hoomans & non-hoomans
- To ensure the health and safety of all pets, we recommend that your pet is vaccinated and on flea/tick prevention treatments.
- No outside food allowed. Food & drinks are available on-premise.
- You may wish to bring along a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen & mosquito repellant to protect yourself from the elements.
- Please observe social distancing, wear face masks and comply with official SOPs to ensure a safe experience for everyone.
- See our pet-friendly house rules.
Participation is at your own risk. By participating, you agree and accept that Kechara is not responsible for any injuries, losses or damages which may befall you, your dependants and/or your pets.