Dorje Shugden Ruel Recharge Puja
Join us on Sunday, 1st October 2023 for an energising ritual which renews the potent protection of your ruels and chakras.
Calling upon Tantric Buddha Yamantaka and the Dharma Protectors Kalarupa, Dorje Shugden and Setrap, the puja enhances your Buddhist amulets for continued protection against obstacles, negativities and harm caused by spirits, curses and black magic.
Benefits for sponsors and attendees
- Enhances the protective blessings of ruels and chakras
- Cleanses and recharges amulets and talismans
- Dispels harm and negativities
- Purifies negative karma
- Clears obstacles for health, wellbeing and spiritual success
How to join
Admission to the puja is free and everyone is welcome. To ensure we have enough seating for all guests, please RSVP your attendance here.
Besides attending in person, here are more ways to receive the benefits of the Ruel Recharge puja.
- Bring your ruel or chakra (encased or unencased) to be recharged and re-energised during the puja.
- If you cannot attend in person, submit your items to Kechara House, PJ or Kechara Forest Retreat, Bentong by Sep 28 (Thursday).
If you are making a submission, please see the important notes below.
How to contribute
We seek your kind sponsorship to cover the costs of this and other pujas held in conjunction with Tsem Rinpoche’s 4th Parinirvana Anniversary.
- Ordinary sponsor: RM30
- Special sponsor: RM150
- Bronze sponsor: RM300
- Silver sponsor: RM750
- Gold sponsor: RM1,500
- Diamond sponsor: RM3,000
- Grand sponsor: RM5,000
Most pujas will be performed in Kechara Forest Retreat from late August to mid-October 2023. Your donation will help us with the cost of:
- Puja offerings
- Ritual substances
- Food and travel for visiting Sangha
- Temple upkeep and overheads
Donate online to the Tsem Rinpoche Parinirvana Anniversary Fund at VajraSecrets.com or WhatsApp us at wa.me/60103020999. Any amount is welcome and deeply appreciated.
If you are attending in person, you can offer kuyong (a token monetary offering) to the Sangha who will be conducting the puja.
- Label your ruel/chakra with your name and phone number.
- Please ensure you get a tag if you are submitting your ruel/chakra at Kechara House or Kechara Forest Retreat. You will need the tag to collect your items after the puja.
- Only ruels and chakras of enlightened beings are permitted. Please do not submit protection amulets of unenlightened beings.
- We will do our best to safeguard your ruel/chakra. However, we are not responsible in the unlikely event of loss or damage to your items.
What is a ruel?
Within the renowned Tibetan tantric system of protection, ruels are the most supreme of all. Traditionally handmade every ten years, Tibetan ruels contain nearly a hundred secret and blessed ingredients. They are consecrated by senior members of the Tibetan monastic community, in a careful process involving pujas and mantras for three consecutive nights, to seal the energies of the Buddhas and Dharma Protectors within.