Guests may refer to Kechara House members, friends, Sangha members, staff who are visiting, doing retreats or working in the organisation.
1. Guests should agree to the Guest House Rules and Regulations with the spirit of peace, harmony, amicability, simplicity, care, consideration and safety.
2. All donations as indicated are to be paid in full in Ringgit Malaysia (RM) on the date of arrival to Kechara House Front Desk, along with an indication of the duration of the stay.
3. Should any guests wish to change their bed or bathroom linen, they are to request and exchange for clean linen from Kechara House Front Desk during office hours.
4. All Guests must register and sign on the Registration Form/Log Book.
5. In the event of any of the circumstances below, please inform the Kechara House Front Desk immediately:
6. Guests are requested to abide by the following rules and regulations:
7. Please do not bring onto the premises of the Guest House any of the following:
a) Animals or birds of any kind;
b) Gunpowder, oils or other explosives or inflammables;
c) Objects emitting a foul odor;
d) Unregistered firearms or swords;
e) Objects of an unusually large size or in unusually large quantities; and
f) Illegal drugs or other articles, the possession of which is prohibited
by the laws of Malaysia.
8. Any loss or damage to our property such as furniture, linen, iron, offering bowls and so on shall be charged to the guest accordingly.
9. No criminal offence, according to Malaysia Law, may be committed on the premises.
10. No meat, alcohol, drugs or intoxicating substances may be brought into, or be used, on the premises.
11. No gambling or smoking on the premises.
12. No fighting, intimidation or aggressive behavior will be acceptable.
13. No form of initiation is allowed. xxix. No engaging in sexual contact on premises.
14. No form of pornography will be tolerated.