I am riding on a self peddle raft on a lake in the Lost World. Nice….lots of fishes follow you as you paddle around the lake. Take food with you which you get as you get your raft ticket….nice to peddle and feed the fishes…they are not afraid and very hungry..cute.
Ipoh is around two hours away from Kuala Lumpur usually. Usually is the magic word here.
There’s a LOST WORLD water theme park which I visited last week. I wanted to see if it was a nice place to invite Kechara staff to a treat in the future. And it was nice. A nice day visit.
- Mini petting Zoo
- Mini walk through aviary-nice
- A choo choo train that takes you through the whole park and stops for 5 mins at various locations. I liked that.
- Wonderful lake that has rafts that you peddle. Take the ones in the shape of the Swans..they are much faster and easier. Take fish food which you can buy when you pay for the rafts because the fishes (hundreds) follow you all over the lake as you paddle and very hungry and cute.
- Great gift store, which we bought out…heehhe
- Cafe with ok snacks and food..even Vegetarians like us can find food there.
- Lots of water fun…you can bring your swimming trunks, they have lockers and showers…spend a great day at the water fun they have available…we didn’t go as I couldn’t find XXXXXXXXXL trunks to fit me (just kidding..hehe)…but very nice.
- Around 6 hours would be enough to spend at the Lost World I would guess. It closes around 6pm..
But before you visit the Lost World go to the Kek Lok Tong Lime caves which I have blogged already (go to http://blog.tsemtulku.com and search for the post called “Kek Lok Tong Cave & Lost World in Ipoh”)… it is worth it. Go early in the morning to the caves then to Lost World..