In commemoration of Kechara’s 10 year anniversary, we take a look at our humble beginnings, and how Kechara has grown from a small shop in SS2, to the 13 departments of today which includes a soup kitchen, an animal sanctuary, an arts studio, a thriving publishing house and lots more!
13 December 2010 - 1:00am No Comments
- Kechara: The Past 10 Years (2000 – 2010)
- Gorgeous Aquarium for Kechara Saraswati Arts Department (KSA)!
- The 1st Tibetan Arts Studio in Southeast Asia
- Buddha Statues’ Iconography (2) – by David Lai and James Long
- Buddha Statues’ Iconography – by David Lai
- Kechara Saraswati Arts – Spirituality through Arts